How to Buy Crypto with Credit/Debit Card on Binance
1. Log in to your Binance account and click [Buy Crypto] - [Credit/Debit Card].
Buy Crypto with Credit/Debit Card (Web)
2. Here you can choose to buy crypto with different fiat currencies. Enter the fiat amount you want to spend and the system will automatically display the amount of crypto you can get.
3 Click [Add new card].
4. Enter your credit card details. Please note that you can only pay with credit cards in your name.
5. Enter your billing address and click [Confirm].
6. Check the payment details and confirm your order within 1 minute. After 1 minute, the price and the amount of crypto you will get will be recalculated. You can click [Refresh] to see the latest market price. The fee rate is 2% per transaction.
7. You will be redirected to your banks OTP transaction page. Follow the on-screen instructions to verify the payment.
Buy Crypto with Credit/Debit Card (App)1. Get started by selecting [Credit/Debit Card] from the home screen. Or access [Buy Crypto] from the [Trade/Fiat] tab.
2. First, choose the cryptocurrency you want to buy. You can type the cryptocurrency in the search bar or scroll through the list. You can also change the filter to see different ranks.
3. Fill out the amount you’d like to purchase. You can switch the fiat currency if you’d like to choose another. You can also enable the Recurring Buy function to schedule regular crypto purchases via cards.
4. Choose [Pay with Card] and tap on [Confirm]. If you have not linked a card previously, you will be asked to add a new card first.
5. Check that the amount you wish to spend is correct, and then tap [Confirm] at the bottom of the screen.
6. Congratulations, the transaction is complete. The purchased cryptocurrency has been deposited to your Binance Spot Wallet.
Deposit Fiat with Credit/Debit Card1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Buy Crypto] - [Bank Deposit].
2. Select the currency you want to deposit, and select [Bank Card] as your payment method. Click [Continue].
3. If this is your first time adding a card, you will have to enter your card number and billing address. Please make sure the information is accurate before clicking [Confirm].
Note: If you have added a card previously, you can skip this step and simply select the card you wish to use.
4. Enter the amount you wish to deposit and click [Confirm].
5. The amount will then be added to your fiat balance.
6. You can check the available trading pairs for your currency on the [Fiat Market] page and start trading.
How to Buy Crypto on Binance P2P
Buy Crypto on Binance P2P (Web)Step 1:
Go to the Binance P2P page, and
- If you already have a Binance account, click "Log In" and go to Step 4
- If you do not have a Binance account yet, click "Register"
Enter your email on the registration page and set your login password. Read and check the Binance Terms and click "Create Account".
Complete Level 2 identity verification, enable SMS Verification, and then set your preferred payment method.
Select (1) “Buy Crypto” then click (2) “P2P Trading” on the top navigation.
Click (1) "Buy" and select the currency you want to buy (BTC is shown as an example). Filter the price and the (2) “Payment” in the drop-down, select an ad, then click (3) "Buy".
Enter the amount (in your fiat currency) or quantity (in crypto) you want to buy and click (2) "Buy".
Confirm the payment method and amount (total price) on the Order Details page.
Complete the fiat transaction within the payment time limit. Then click "Transferred, next" and “Confirm”.
Note: You need to transfer the payment directly to the seller through bank transfer, Alipay, WeChat, or another third-party payment platform based on the sellers payment information provided. If you have already transferred payment to the seller, you must not click "Cancel" unless you have already received a refund from the seller in your payment account. If you do not make an actual payment, please do not click "Confirm" to confirm the payment. This is not permitted according to the rules of the transaction. If you encounter any issues during the transaction, you can contact the seller using the chat window.
Once the seller has released the cryptocurrency, the transaction is completed. You can click (2) "Transfer to Spot Wallet” to transfer the digital assets to your Spot Wallet.
You can also click (1) "Check my account" above the button to view the digital asset you just bought.
Note:If you do not receive the cryptocurrency 15 minutes after clicking "Transferred, next”, you can click "Appeal" and Customer Service will assist you in processing the order.
Buy Crypto on Binance P2P (App)Step 1
Log in to Binance app
- If you already have a Binance account, click “Log in” and go to Step 4
- If you do not have a Binance account yet, click “Register” on the top left
Enter your email on the registration page and set your login password. Read the Binance P2P terms and click on the arrow to register.
Enter your email and password, then click on the arrow to Log In.
After you log in to the Binance app, click the user icon on the top left to complete identity verification. Then click “Payment Methods” to complete SMS authentication and set your payment methods.
Go to the home page, click “P2P Trading”.
On the P2P page, click the (1) “Buy” tab and the crypto you want to buy (2) (taking USDT for example), and then select an ad and click (3) “Buy”.
Enter the quantity you want to buy, confirm the sellers payment method(s), and click “Buy USDT”.
Transfer the money directly to the seller based on the seller’s payment information provided within the payment time limit, and then click “Transfer the fund”. Tap on the payment method you transferred to, the click “Transferred, next”
Note: Setting payment method on Binance does not mean that the payment will go directly to the sellers account if you click “Transferred , next” . You need to complete the payment directly to the seller through bank transfer, or another third-party payment platform based on the sellers payment information provided.
Please do not click “Transferred , next” if you have not made any transactions. This will violate the P2P User Transaction Policy.
The status will be “Releasing”.
Once the seller has released the cryptocurrency, the transaction is completed. You can click "Transfer to Spot Wallet” to transfer the digital assets to your Spot Wallet.
You can click “Wallet” at the bottom and then “Fiat” to check the crypto you bought in your fiat wallet. You can also click “Transfer” and transfer the cryptocurrency to your spot wallet for trading.
If you do not receive the cryptocurrency 15 minutes after clicking “Transferred, next”, you can contact the seller by clicking the “Phone” or “Chat” icon on the top.
Or you can click "Appeal”, select a “Reason for Appeal”, and “Upload Proof”. Our customer support team will assist you in processing the order.
1. You can only buy or sell BTC, ETH, BNB, USDT, EOS and BUSD on Binance P2P currently. If you would like to trade other cryptos, please trade at the spot market.
2. If you have any questions or complaints, please contact our customer support team.
How to Deposit Crypto on Binance
Deposit Crypto on Binance (Web)If you own cryptocurrency on another platform or wallet, you can transfer them to your Binance Wallet for trading or earn passive income with our suite of services on Binance Earn.
How to find my Binance deposit address?
Cryptocurrencies are deposited via a “deposit address”. To view the deposit address of your Binance Wallet, go to [Wallet] - [Overview] - [Deposit]. Click [Crypto Deposit] and select the coin you wish to deposit and the network you’re using. You will see the deposit address. Copy and paste the address to the platform or wallet you are withdrawing from to transfer them to your Binance Wallet. In some cases, you will also need to include a MEMO.
1. Log into your Binance account and click [Wallet] - [Overview].
2. Click [Deposit] and you will see a pop-up window.
3.Click [Crypto Deposit].
4. Select the cryptocurrency you want to deposit, such as USDT.
5. Next, choose the deposit network. Please make sure that the selected network is the same as the network of the platform you are withdrawing funds from. If you select the wrong network, you will lose your funds.
Summary of network selection:
- BEP2 refers to the BNB Beacon Chain (former Binance Chain).
- BEP20 refers to the BNB Smart Chain (BSC) (former Binance Smart Chain).
- ERC20 refers to the Ethereum network.
- TRC20 refers to the TRON network.
- BTC refers to the Bitcoin network.
- BTC (SegWit) refers to Native Segwit (bech32), and the address starts with “bc1”. Users are allowed to withdraw or send their Bitcoin holdings to SegWit (bech32) addresses.
6. In this example, we will withdraw USDT from another platform and deposit it into Binance. Since we are withdrawing from an ERC20 address (Ethereum blockchain), we will select the ERC20 deposit network.
- The network selection depends on the options provided by the external wallet/exchange that you are making the withdrawal from. If the external platform only supports ERC20, you must select the ERC20 deposit network.
- DO NOT select the cheapest fee option. Select the one that is compatible with the external platform. For example, you can only send ERC20 tokens to another ERC20 address, and you can only send BSC tokens to another BSC address. If you select incompatible/different deposit networks, you will lose your funds.
7. Click to copy your Binance Wallet’s deposit address and paste it to the address field on the platform you intend to withdraw crypto from.
Alternatively, you can click the QR code icon to get a QR code of the address and import it to the platform you’re withdrawing.
8. After confirming the withdrawal request, it takes time for the transaction to be confirmed. The confirmation time varies depending on the blockchain and its current network traffic.
Once the transfer is processed the funds will be credited to your Binance account shortly after.
9. You can check the status of your deposit from [Transaction History], as well as more information on your recent transactions.
Deposit Crypto on Binance (App)
1. Open your Binance App and tap [Wallets] - [Deposit].
2. Choose the cryptocurrency you want to deposit, for example USDT.
3. You will see the available network for depositing USDT. Please choose the deposit network carefully and make sure that the selected network is the same as the network of the platform you are withdrawing funds from. If you select the wrong network, you will lose your funds.
4. You will see a QR code and the deposit address. Click to copy your Binance Wallet’s deposit address and paste it to the address field on the platform you intend to withdraw crypto from. You may also click [Save as Image] and import the QR code on the withdrawing platform directly.
You can tap [Change Wallet], and select either “Spot Wallet” or “Funding Wallet” to make a deposit to.
5. After confirming the deposit request, the transfer will be processed. The funds will be credited to your Binance account shortly after.
How to Deposit Fiat Currency on Binance
**Important Note: Do not make any transfers below EUR 2.
Deposit EUR and Fiat Currencies via SEPA Bank Transfer
After deducting the relevant fees, any transfers below EUR 2 WILL NOT BE CREDITED OR RETURNED.
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Wallet] - [Fiat and Spot] - [Deposit].
2. Select the currency and [Bank Transfer(SEPA)], click [Continue].
3. Enter the amount you wish to deposit, then click [Continue].
- The name on the bank account you use must match the name registered to your Binance account.
- Please do not transfer funds from a joint account. If your payment is made from a joint account, the transfer will likely be declined by the bank as there is more than one name and they do not match the name of your Binance account.
- Bank transfers through SWIFT are not accepted.
- SEPA payments don’t work on weekends; please try to avoid weekends or bank holidays. It usually takes 1-2 business days to reach us.
4. You will then see the detailed payment information. Please use the bank details to make transfers through your online banking or mobile app to the Binance account.
**Important Note: Do not make any transfers below EUR 2. After deducting the relevant fees, any transfers below EUR 2 WILL NOT BE CREDITED OR RETURNED.
After you make the transfer, please wait patiently for the funds to arrive in your Binance account (funds generally take 1 to 2 business days to arrive).
Buy Crypto via SEPA Bank Transfer1. Log in to your Binance account and click [Buy Crypto] - [Bank Transfer]. You will be redirected to the [Buy Crypto with Bank Transfer] page.
2. Enter the amount of fiat currency you would like to spend in EUR.
3. Select [Bank Transfer (SEPA)] as the payment method and click [Continue].
4. Check the details of the order and click [Confirm].
5. You will see your bank details and the instructions to transfer money from your bank account to the Binance account. Funds will usually arrive in 3 working days. Please wait patiently.
6. Upon successful transfer, you may check the history status under [History].
Deposit Fiat Currency to Binance via AdvCashYou can now deposit and withdraw fiat currencies, such as EUR, RUB, and UAH, through Advcash. Check out the step-by-step guide below to deposit fiat via Advcash.
- Deposits and withdrawals between Binance and AdvCash wallet are free.
- AdvCash may apply additional fees on depositing and withdrawing within their system.
1. Log in to your Binance account and click [Buy Crypto] - [Card Deposit], and you will be redirected to the [Deposit Fiat] page.
1.1 Alternatively, click [Buy Now] and enter the fiat amount you want to spend and the system will automatically calculate the amount of crypto you can get. Click [Continue].
1.2 Click [Top up Cash Balance] and you will be redirected to the [Deposit Fiat] page.
2. Select the fiat to deposit and [AdvCash Account Balance] as your desired payment method. Click [Continue].
3. Enter the deposit amount and click [Confirm].
4. You will be redirected to the AdvCash website. Enter your login credentials or register a new account.
5. You will be redirected to payment. Check the payment details and click [Proceed].
6. You will be asked to check your email and confirm your payment transaction on the email.
7. After confirming payment on the email, you will receive the below message, and a confirmation of your completed transaction.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a tag/memo and why do I need to enter it when depositing crypto?Tag or memo is a unique identifier assigned to each account for identifying a deposit and crediting the appropriate account. When depositing certain crypto, such as BNB, XEM, XLM, XRP, KAVA, ATOM, BAND, EOS, etc., you need to enter the respective tag or memo for it to be successfully credited.
After confirming your request on Binance, it takes time for the transaction to be confirmed on the blockchain. The confirmation time varies depending on the blockchain and its current network traffic.
How long does it take for my funds to arrive? What is the transaction fee?
For example, if you’re depositing USDT, Binance supports the ERC20, BEP2, and TRC20 networks. You can select the desired network from the platform you’re withdrawing from, enter the amount to withdraw, and you will see the relevant transaction fees.
The funds will be credited to your Binance account shortly after the network confirms the transaction.
Please note if you entered the wrong deposit address or selected an unsupported network, your funds will be lost. Always check carefully before you confirm the transaction.
You can check the status of your deposit or withdrawal from [Wallet] - [Overview] - [Transaction History].
How to check my transaction history?
If you’re using the App, go to [Wallets] - [Overview] - [Spot] and tap the [Transaction History] icon on the right.
If you don’t own any cryptocurrency, you can click [Buy Crypto] to buy from P2P trading.
Why Hasn’t My Deposit Been Credited
1. Why has my deposit been credited yet?
Transferring funds from an external platform to Binance involves three steps:
- Withdrawal from the external platform
- Blockchain network confirmation
- Binance credits the funds to your account
An asset withdrawal marked as “completed” or “success” in the platform youre withdrawing your crypto from means that the transaction was successfully broadcast to the blockchain network. However, it might still take some time for that particular transaction to be fully confirmed and credited to the platform you’re withdrawing your crypto to. The amount of required “network confirmations” varies for different blockchains.
- Alice wants to deposit 2 BTC into her Binance wallet. The first step is to create a transaction that will transfer the funds from her personal wallet into Binance.
- After creating the transaction, Alice needs to wait for the network confirmations. She will be able to see the pending deposit on her Binance account.
- The funds will be temporarily unavailable until the deposit is complete (1 network confirmation).
- If Alice decides to withdraw these funds, she needs to wait for 2 network confirmations.
Due to possible network congestion, there might be a significant delay in processing your transaction. You may use the TxID (Transaction ID) to look up the status of the transfer of your assets by using a blockchain explorer.
- If the transaction has not yet been fully confirmed by the blockchain network nodes, or has not reached the minimum amount of network confirmations specified by our system, please wait patiently for it to be processed. When the transaction has been confirmed, Binance will credit the funds to your account.
- If the transaction is confirmed by the blockchain but not credited to your Binance account, you may check the deposit status from the Deposit Status Query. You can then follow the instructions on the page to check your account, or submit an enquiry for the issue.
2. How do I check the transaction status on the blockchain?
Log in to your Binance account and click [Wallet] - [Overview] - [Transaction History] to view your cryptocurrency deposit record. Then click on the [TxID] to check the transaction details.